Re: [ADMIN] pgsql 6.4.2 build error

От Vincent RUIZ
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pgsql 6.4.2 build error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>The ODBC code generally tends to be troublesome in my experience -- I
>had to fix some stuff there to get it through the compiler (on DEC Alpha
>and SGI, the compilers didn't like the C++ style comments and also, I had
>to change lines 64 and 94 in misc.c from "char *args;" to "va_list args;".
>I guess that's what is meant by "minor patchable problems", stated in
>INSTALL...

I just changed lines 64 and 94 in misc.c from "char *args;" to "va_list
args;", as you wrote, and it worked. Now I have the odbc support with
postgresql 6.4.2.

Thank's a lot Jan T. Kim.

So, for mkLinux users, remember to change those lines before to build odbc.

Vincent RUIZ - CORSICA

                        \|/
                       (O O)
| Vincent RUIZ                          Tel - 04 95 46 22 98 |
| http://www.arobase.fr                 Fax - 04 95 46 02 68 |
| webmaster@arobase.fr                                       |
|           "L'homme sage est celui qui connait ses limites" |